A remote with no batteries for the youngest

A remote with no batteries for the youngest so that dad can secretly play...works every time.

A remote with no batteries for the youngest

so that dad can secretly play...works every time

Dad just has to pick the character she wants and she thinks she's playing too. I wonder how long it'll last, she's almost 3. My brothers and I used to do this with our Nintendo 64. There were 4 controllers and 5 kids, the youngest never knew.

I see this all the time, but id be afraid im fucking up their hand eye coordination from an early age. trying to breed some top percentile video gamers here.

My coworker mentioned that he would put on YouTube videos of game play and give his son some off brand Atari style controller. It would entertain him for a bit, but now he has caught on.

Enjoy it while it lasts

Until it doesn't, and your kids make you feel like a monster.

My son is 18 months old and figured out his doesn't do anything. Makes it damn hard to play any game.

Works every time for two minutes.. Then the children go ballistic

My son was like this. He loved sitting on Daddy and "playing" with him. My 4month old... she just wants to eat his controller, maybe because it has a light and the battery free ones dont?

How old to kids typically need to be before they can play video games with you? I can't wait for my son to be old enough lol, any comments out there?

My cousin once told me if I plugged in the second controller in Zelda I could play as the enemies. When Link died he said I beat him.

This is a great way to learn the game, get a feel for the rules and the internal logic. She can lean the actual controls once her hand-eye coordination develops. And everyone can get mad about it if they must, but the auto steering in the Switch version is genius for this very reason.

GG