Every Gamers Nightmare Instant Appear

Every Gamers Nightmare Instant Appear

If you just beat it, do you really care whether you can save?

If you are going you are collecting stuff and beating missions to beat the game 100% it needs to save or it's like u never got it.. so yes, I care whether or not I save

Final Fantasy Tactics. What an amazing game. I haven't even beaten it all the way through yet.

I spent 5-6 hours on an animation for a tf2 weapon during a rainstorm several months ago. Didn't save at all during it. Power surge hit. Worst day of my life.
It was coming out really cool too. Instead, I just made this animation... instead.

And you could just, like, shift errands and housework from tomorrow and game then instead but it'd be such a letdown. I feel you.

A new nightmare came in 2020. Covid-19

Yea...that's what I did... scoring some points with the misses and will hopefully have tomorrow uninterrupted

Play a different game, hosted on different servers. Or host your own server.

You know that little boys aren't supposed to go into strange rooms with men they just met, right? When I was ten, I knew this too, but I was a huge video game nerd. In the 1980s, if you wanted to play video games, you had to go to the arcade in the mall.

GG

Comments