Friend Zone Determined

Friend Zone Determined

Friend Zone Determined

Old school? Pretty sure this is from a hack made within the last few years.

Now, I personally prefer torches. Is there a compromise to this sub?

Also whenever stuff about the friend zone comes up does anyone else think "Sure sounds nice. Getting to spend lots of time with an attractive woman would make jerking off to hentai way more realistic."?

James uses attract  
It's not very effective...

My name is James.
Was going to ask crush out today.
Watch this gif.
I think I'll pass for now...

Do it bro. Worst case scenario is you two become best friends

Actually the worst case scenario is an awkward for both parties 'I see you as a friend' followed by the friendship never being the same and slowly but steadily withering away over the next year.

Lady marries a werewolf, they have two kids. Typical coming of werewolf age story. Awesome animation/art style. Good amount of feels. Definitely worth a watch.

It this Pokemon? I've played all the games, but I can't remember seeing this before. Is this a ROM hack or something?

A rom hack, yeah. It was alright. Had Red, Blue, Leaf, and Silver all teaming up together to fight Team Rocket.
The reason I kept going back to play the game though, was because they actually made the top deck of the SS Anne, and an actual dance floor. There was a scene and everything for that, battling on top of the sky deck too. This is what should have been in the original games, but they keep ignoring Leaf for some reason.

GG