God Mode Stealth Bush PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

God Mode Stealth Bush PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

And my friends say the bush tactic never works.

- Better sit in a bush than standing up behind a tree.

- Whenever I get a ghillie suit I always set up in the bushes. I've only died after exposing myself.

He deserved the game for that amount of patience.

- Going Rambo works but the skill ceiling is too high. You really had to outplay everyone else, and that is hard to do consistently.

More importantly, what is the benefit of going on the offensive? In late game you already have more than enough ammo and hardware. Killing and looting enemies just replenish what you use up. And you end up exposing your position by your gunfire. While someone in a bush in late game has the same amount of ammo, guns and healing items, and he doesn't give away his position.

The thing is that getting kills is just a bonus on top of actually getting the chicken dinner. And no one ever really would give up being the last survivor over having lots of kills.

- Your last sentence is just plain wrong. The beat part of this game to me is hitting satisfying shots/ running people over. I will throw my entire run away even if I have my all time favorite loadout for a good old fashioned firefight in this game. Not everyone wants to play Bush simulator 2017 and I still get chicken dinners here and there so I'm plenty happy.

"...when all of a sudden, the bush stood up and shot me in the fucking head."

What I don't get is the big deal with camping. It's a real tactic used in Combat. Your playing a combat game. Why is it so bad to sit and wait for people to shoot When they obviously aren't paying attention just run past.

- Had to watch it twice to see what killed him, was too busy looking for someone at a greater distance.

GG

Comments