GTAV lucky or unlucky car moves

GTAV lucky or unlucky car moves

Not too sure why I watched it a second time hoping it would make it through.

- Know that feel bro

Good news: the 11th time he finally makes it.

I watched it now 10 times! He never makes it! ;)

I should make a gif that loops twice failing then the third time succeeds.

Very high network latency or packet loss and the game failing miserably at predicting where the car should be.
GTAV lucky or unlucky car moves

Looks like The Glitch has gone turbo

I can't seem to ever get cars to stick to the sides properly, not sure what I'm doing wrong. I usually spin out almost immediately, then drop

- 90% of the time it's because of tight turning when you're sideways. The last 10% is me bullshitting percentages.

Game is GTA Online, Stunt Races
Car is the Tyrus

This is GTA?? I thought it was the new Forza update. I'm guessing it's not possible to make our own tracks in single player?

-  And I thought it was Track Mania.

GG

Comments