Real Fact Multiplayer Gaming

Real Fact about Multiplayer Gaming.

Real Fact Multiplayer Gaming

I wonder sometimes if this is because I get distracted when playing friends. haha either way, hella accurate post, OP.

- unfortunately, it is accurate. Even beyond gaming... when I play my guitar on my own, it's infinitely better than when there's someone around lol... I use recordings to prove this to myself instead of just accepting that I suck ;-)

You should go read on MMR Matchmaking system.

I can relate!

Too bad the real world isn't filled with NPCs. Why can't all you people be caricatures that I smash through with my Hummer on the way to go bowling?

I started playing Mario Kart online, and it's unpleasantly sobering when you go from winning every Grand Prix by yourself against the AI, to getting near last place 7 or 8 times in a row with real people.

This is because matchmaking systems tend to rank you higher in a team. So the second you join with friends you play against harder opponents, especially if it can not find another pre-made group.

In most modern games, you can't face roll in premades. It is more balanced, but I won't deny I miss the good old days of server communities and team stacking sometimes.

Hey, buddy, check out this song i just composed on the piano. It's sort of like Fur Elise and that keyboard solo from Yes combined.

GG