Reasons I Haven't Healed You

Reasons I Haven't Healed You

Reasons I Haven't Healed You

You realize I have cooldowns too, right?

Where the fuck are you even?

Spite.

I have been healing you, asshole. I literally healed you seconds ago.

I can't fucking heal through walls.

Tank has priority.

I'm dead. Are you blind? Maybe you should learn to protect your healer.

I suck.

I'm glad "Spite" made it on this chart.
The power of the healer.

For me it's the cooldown section that would be the largest.
As a healer I don't heal you I just decide if you die or not.

Depending on the game. I main a healer in elder scrolls online, so no cooldowns but magicka can be a bitch at times

I would highly reccomend FFXIV. I'm not huge into MMO's, but that games got a magic to it, and it's a blast if you can get a few friends in on it too

It's magic because it has the best PvE content in any MMO I've played, and I've played for over 10 years. Furthermore the story in Heavensward is prettty good and the soundtrack is top notch.
FFXIV is probably the best Final Fantasy game since FF7. Legit.

As a healer main in overwatch (not by choice), I tend to not heal the guy that decided a fourth dps was a good idea.

GG