He Gave Them No Chance Rocket League

He Gave Them No Chance Rocket League

Almost as impressive as when I drive the ball into my own goal.

My personal go-to is Nice Shot! Nice Shot! Thanks! whenever I score a goal

Or you know just hitting the ball in my case.

And there's always that one douche on the other team saying "Thanks! Nice shot!"

Spinning for the sake of making the shot? No. Spinning for freestyle points? Yes. He's apparently a hell of a freestyle player. Spinning is necessary for mid-air correction, but not to the extent he's doing it.

I disagree. Spinning helps and there is a reason to do it constantly. First, you have to learn to spin the same direction every time. Eventually you can go both, but start with the same direction every time. You'll learn to tap boost at the right time to move the car in the direction you want. Tap boosting is far more efficient than holding.

You are constantly spinning so that you are always able to move in a cone of directions that is relevant to you're play. Too much spin and you can't maintain velocity. Too little and you have less options. With proper spin, you maintain speed and open up your movement options in mid air.

I'd never want to play against someone this good... it's like.. how do you even defend against that?

GG

Comments