Keep Labyrinth Simple Zelda

Keep Labyrinth Simple Zelda

hey shouldve put an even more difficult maze on the underside. would be a great, "you kiddin me?", moment for players.

I mean, the game has aspects of it seemingly already devised by Satan. I can't wait to see what "Hard Mode" means to these designers.

That's how I did it too. lol

I actually did this accidentally. After the 5th time of failing, I pretty much was flapping my arms and screaming like a banshee. Was an amazing moment when I got it.

I spent like 20min doing this puzzle. Watching this made me facepalm myself.

I did the same thing on my first time. As soon a realised I could flip it I was like that's the way they intended it.

I tried it that way but sucked at it. I ended up realizing if you tip it the right way the ball will drop right into the guided straightaway at the end of the maze so I didn't have to keep doing the maze.

I flung the platform like a racket and the ball flew into the hole

I tried to do the maze for about five mins then said fuck it this is to much work and flipped it over. It might have worked better if I was playing on the switch itself but at the time it was docked and I was using the pro controller.

GG