Namco Tekken 7 Slow Motion Moves

Namco Tekken 7 Slow Motion Moves

The slow-mo is the best addition Tekken has added in a long time. Though I still sorta wish they kept the instant-replays.

Wait is that slow mo on the leg kick miss is actually in the game? Thats amazing.

Tekken really makes me want to buy Tekken.

Great thing with fighters is that you don't see more than classic 1v1 on screen, so the physics detail scales with the increases in power of modern computers.

I actually strangely want to buy this game now.

Could you blend in smoothly from NRS games? I played mkx and play IJ2 now and it was really difficult to get familiar with them but I'm hoping I can atleast be familiar with mechanics etc.

Also is it crossplay? I'm wondering if I should get it on Xbox or if the community is good enough on PC

Tekken 7 is such a great game.

GG