Only Gamers Will Understand This Brain Levels

Mine is an on-board graphics when at work by the way.
Only Gamers Will Understand This Brain Levels

A few comments about this brain levels;
  • Your brain is Intel on-board graphics. It's just you spend most of your time playing minesweeper on low settings, and the exam is Red Dead 2 at max settings.
  • PCI interface, fancy! ISA is where it's at...
  • False. For the "my exams" part there shouldn't be anything there at all. My brain is nonexistent then
  • The first one should've been my brain when I should be going to sleep
  • Your brain is bigger than mine because you know what all those gizmos are.
  • In case you're curious, those are all graphics cards. The Nvidia Quadro at the top is a card designed for servers and costs about $10k.
Also, I would be Quadro in the toilet before smartphones.

GG

Comments