Animal Crossing New Horizons Review and Beginner's Guide

We take a closer look at Animal Crossing New Horizons, the new stop of those who are overwhelmed by city life and who are lost in this chaos.

Pros

+ An endless game time

+ Time and season cycle

+ Resource gathering and Craft system

+ Colorful and living characters

+ A world where you can express your creativity

Cons

– Loading times are long

– Repetitive tasks

I’m overwhelmed by city life. Almost like many people who experience this crisis, I want to start a life with nature, where I can rest my head or everything is perhaps simpler. Fortunately, I found a good agency in this area recently. It is really difficult to be such an agency, but it seems that they will help me a lot in setting sail for this new life. I have made up my mind, packed my luggage, and set out to get rid of this city crowd and chaos.

Animal Crossing New Horizons reviews

This place where I will begin my new life is a little desolate. It doesn’t seem like much except fruit trees and streams where I can fish. If we don’t count the agency officials, there are only two other people with me. At least I am glad that I will not be alone in the adjustment process. Although I will stay in a simple tent for a while, these conditions cannot turn me back from my decision.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review

My first days on the island are a bit calm. I eat what I collect from fruit trees, fish, and try to help the people of the island to feed my stomach. Tom Nook, the owner of the agency, even says that if I take the necessary steps, I will have my own home. I have to spend almost 100,000 Bells to have a roof over my head, and I only have 100 Bells in my pocket. Fortunately, I can get my work paid off here, even having my own house excites me. I sell the fruits, fish, and beetles I collect and continue to save money. Those who came with me are also very hard-working, and they have already started on almost equal terms and entered into house debt.

Animal Crossing New Horizons gameplay

I am trying to help the people of the island while saving money. It is said that if I collect some more insects, fish, or collect the fossils around, even a museum will open to the island. After all, this will be the place where I will spend my life. No matter how much I borrowed money, there is nothing like your own home. Moreover, I can decorate as I wish. If I wish, I can make a big double path in front of the house or even plant fences that will define my garden borders. But first I have to search around and pay the house debt. If I cut down those trees, could I have more space?

Yes, these are just some of the events that occurred during the first hours of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. In short, your first days in your new life are almost like this. As you may notice, this production, which we move away from the city chaos and classic games with guns, starts quite simply. But after a short while, you begin to realize that you are actually trying to shape the life you are trying to escape from and that you are starting to pursue much better items. Although there is a lot of discussion about the game, although there is a lot of detail in the subtext, Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a very simple game. The important thing is that in this game that you go into debt and gradually evolve towards imperialism, what you will do is the great freedom it offers you.

Animal Crossing New Horizons beginners guide

Animal Crossing is a production that has managed to isolate itself from other games. It offers real-time gameplay just like the first game of the series. In fact, the main logic and bone structure of the game has always been kept the same. The real-time phenomenon is very important at this point. In other words, whatever time it is, what day of the month it is, you live in the same time zone in the game. If you get into the game at night, you will dive into the course of the shining stars in the sky, and you can witness the sunrise at dawn with other island residents. Or you see trees bloom in the early spring months. As a matter of fact, these days when I was writing the review of the play, that is, with the arrival of spring, every part of the island has become colorful.

Comments