Sweet Insect Snark Loves Fingers Half Life

You will all remember that cute Half-Life insect.
Sweet Insect Snark Loves Fingers Half Life

Sweet Insect Snark Loves Fingers Half-Life

Yea!! Perfect loop my friend!

- It loops? I watched for two seconds and then went to the comments expecting nostalgia

I still remember releasing a crapload of these buggers, only for them to kill the enemy and IMMEDIATELY start running after me.

- My favorite was on a certain map for multi-player there was this like missile command center where you could nuke the map and kill everyone, just once per launch, who wasn't inside the missile command center.

Keep reading for the more gamer comments about this GIF.

If you managed to get there and set off the missiles you could just throw a ton of these buggers and it was just so funny to watch people panic trying to get to the command center before the doors close getting eating and shot at by other dudes who are trying to get in and are also getting eaten.

So chaotic and funny, I'll never forget this game because of that particular map.

My favorite map! A fun trick to do if you had the power to change the gravity at the time (sv_cheats 1 access basically) you could jump up and use the gauss rifle to propel yourself out of the range of the blast. Had to time it right though.

I enjoyed this in multiplayer. If you get close enough to another player, you can place it inside of them and they can't move. You can load them up with them until they die, then they run around afterward.

Its a shame some gamers will never be able to relive the moment of going from the pre-Half-Life shooter days to the Half-Life shooter days.

What a revolution that game was.

I remember the moment in halflife 1 where you come upon some marine recon, you are above looking down on 4. I immediately think to drop a grenade and they are all done. So I drop it and I hear "Grenade!" And they scatter for cover...then you hear them chattering on the radio, they know you are there...

That always stood out as a "Things will be different from now on in gaming" moment.

In Opposing Force, the slime launcher purrs occasionally and you pat it on its "head"

I still remember the sound they made.

GG

Comments